- April 9, 2021
- | 0
What are Executive Security Guards & How They Can Help Your Business
Executive Security Guards are professional security officers that generally work in corporate or business environments offering security guard services.
Executive security guards can be uniformed or be suited, depending on your business needs.
Executive security guards do well working in corporate and high end business and retail environments where presentation and communication is vital.
As a leading Sydney Security Company we have been providing an array of Business Security services to clients big and small.
Below are the requirements and skills of our executive security and Office Security guards.
Responsibilities of a Executive Security Guard
An Executive Security Guard is responsible for patrolling all areas of your business site or property.
We have been proving executive and corporate security guards to businesses for over ten years.
Responsibilities and duties of an Executive Security Guard.
- Front desk / concierge security services as well as provide customer service to guests.
- Executive Security Guards are also in charge of providing hourly checkpoint rounds, security patrols, as well as static guarding.
- Patrolling parking lots, managing guests, helping employees with access control issues as well as helping building with move in/outs.
- They are also expected to give directions to visitors and employees, monitor CCTV cameras as well as maintain safety by following health & safety procedures set out by state laws.
- Communication is very important, as executive security officers are expected to communicate both verbally and in writing to in internal and external customers/suppliers and enquiries.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone, email, or in person.
Executive Security Guard Skills & Requirements
Every client requires something different from their Executive Security Guard.
Some of our executive guards work in corporate buildings, banks and high end shopping malls.
All Corporate and Executive Security officers not only look professional and polished, but also have great customer service skills.
We also offer Executive Security services for those that seek discreet personal and Private Security Guard Services for non commercial requirements.
Requirements and Expectations of Executive Security Guards.
- Security Licensed
- Professional Appearance
- Great Communication Skills
- The ability to walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform routine checks throughout the property.
- Ability to address and enforce property rules and regulations according to property standards.
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to generate incident reports and log any disruptions
- Observant at all times
- Computer proficiency and have CCTV camera experience.
- Backgrounds in Military, Police, Medical, Martial Arts
- Have intermediate fire panel and other emergency systems experience.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening checks
- Must have a clean driving record/active state drivers license.
Require the services of Sydney Executive Security Guards?
At Corporate Security Australia we have been providing executive guards to clients who seek corporate security for over a decade.
If you seek to hire a security guard, simply get in touch with us for a fast and easy quote.